All men should strive to learn before they die what they are running from, and to, and why.

~James Thurber

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Blogging..........the beginning

Well, my graduate assistant, Jillian, she's a blogger. And I so enjoy her posts. So I think I'm gonna give it a try. Today is my birthday - my 49th! My sister Melissa keeps reminding me that it's only 364 days until I hit the big 5-0!!! I thought I would be really sad today, realizing I'm about to pass into "later life." But I'm not. I'm about to FINALLY get my undergrad degree, and have been contemplating the next move in my educational journey. Grad school is a given - but where, what to study. I really, really wish I could drop everything & go to UGA, get my degree in educational psychology. Alas, approaching 50 reminds me my timing is a little off! I love my job, NEED my job, need my health insurance. The only hope for that pursuit is meeting a rich sugar daddy who wants to keep me up - ha ha!

Enough for now................not sure how this blogging thing really works or how often I will be able to post. We shall see...............

2 comments: