All men should strive to learn before they die what they are running from, and to, and why.

~James Thurber

Friday, July 2, 2010

363 days...............

Day two of blogging..........with only 363 days until I turn 50. Only 5 months until I finally graduate with my bachelor's degree. My goal was to do it before I turned 50 - so check! SO many other things on my "to do" list before I turn 50. Visit Alaska, become a runner, start dating again (working on that!!), learn how to use a flat iron on my head full of curls, visit all the family members on my mother's side that are still alive, on and on and on....

I think it's safe to say that I can do the items on my list mentioned above, but what about all the things I didn't mention? Hmmmm....maybe I need to subdivide the list into (1) will do, (2) might do, and (3) probably won't get to that.



Example: I have an adorable Jack Russell - sweet Emma. I would love to go to one of those shows where the Jack Russell's race, and see if SHE could do it. Here is the latest pic of sweet Emma (although she has ruined my living room carpet). So basically I have to make a choice - spend the money traveling to one of these dog shows, or take a cruise to Alaska. Yep, Alaska will win the coin toss.







Definitely time for bed..............after a GREAT night!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment